PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A319 FO windshield blowout
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2018, 23:33
shimin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Part VIII: I was there with you
Narratage: Since then, flight 3U8633 continued to decent smoothly, from 9,600 meters to 6,600 meters, to 3,900 meters. 34 minutes after the accident, 3U8633 flight made it safe landing at Chengdu Shuangliu Airport.
Liu Chuanjian: The code of 7700 we sent out was received by ATC and AOC. This signal tells them that the plane is in distress and what the situation is. They turned out all aircraft that affect the route and give us the way. So I'm very grateful to our ATC, some of them in the control department is trying to make way and cooperate with us, because we can't get them, they are quietly working together for us.
Liang Peng: When I lowered down the landing gear, we can see the ground. Once seeing the runway, our minds are really out of afraid. As long as we see the runway, we can fly the plane. It was such a state. So, when we landed, I really relaxed. We two, en…he turned back to me. We looked at each other. No words for that moment for a while, just shook hands and then said, we were still alive.
Liu Chuanjian: I landed the plane and by that moment, with a sigh of relief, I said I was there with you, and we were all alive.
Anchor: Is this the first sentence you said?
Liu Chuanjian: Yes, my first sentence I can hear clearly.
Anchor: How did you see your companion's eyes at that time?
Liu Chuanjian: I think at that time we all relaxed, all relaxed.
Narratage: As the plane descended together, the hearts of passengers had been lifting for a long time, and the cabin, which had been enveloped by fear and depression, regained its vitality.
Bi Nan: I was standing out and in the middle of aisle to made loudly my announcement that now our plane was safe, and we were all safe.
Anchor: do you remember the time when you broadcast the content?
Bi Nan: I told passengers I said, ladies and gentlemen, I am the flight attendant of this flight. I said we were safe. We need not worry.
Anchor: Can you still speak in such a state by that time?
Bi Nan: Yes, because I can't panic. I'm professional.
Anchor: How did the passengers hear these words?
Bi Nan: Applause.