PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A319 FO windshield blowout
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2018, 23:30
shimin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JammedStab
It is appreciated, although I suspect(and what is obvious) there is a little bit of government intervention to publicize a hero. No problem, this is all appreciated and I do thank you but.....Shimen could do us a great favour by digging deep and finding a similar amount of detailed info(or at least some) on the many accident reports that never get published by the People's Republic of China. That would be doing aviation safety a great service. One might start with the Avient or Korean MD-11 crashes.

Much appreciated Shimen, it is always nice to have some insider to get info for us.
In mainland China, every fatal accident, during the period of investigation and after of the investigation, has been disclosed with a lot of information, including the final report. In today's network age, they are easier to get. If you understand Chinese, you can join in local professional websites like PPRuNe, and a lot of professional analysis, cases, magazines, books, seminars and academic papers and everywhere. I have published a lot of my books. I am still a plane spotter. In my earlier post, I provided the info of another incident at PVG, Shanghai. That cargo plane of Zimbabwe MD-11. Like this, a lot of people here were concerned about the flight crew, and I posted the photo of the FO lying in the local hospital and was warned by more following posts that I violated his privacy. So the photo was deleted. This is why I no longer dare to post any photos this time. However, this time, the exactly similar photo of the copilot lying in the hospital is well preserved. This is one thing to be happy. As for the Korean incident you mentioned, it happened two decades years ago with a lot academic articles on that topic. However, you know in that era of paper work without electronics, the dissemination of information is, of course, very difficult. You can visit local library to do your research for that case if you can read Chinese.