PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why would you want to come to CX?
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2018, 16:27
slack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lets analysis this train wreck. Barny aka barney swires is worth 2.5 billion pounds, married with 4 kids and lives in kent. To be sure the mansion is endless and on a property you can not see the other end of.

the average pilot either lives in the **** hole Hong Kong and spends most of his life at 35000 feet or some substandard hotel in some god forsaken place on the planet. if you commute ,all of your life will be at 35000 feet. The only upside to this is you will have a smart uniform to prance about in and get laid to rest in.

in the beginning , prior 70's QX was leading airline. Now from what I can see it is the dregs. Anyone going there needs some serious head exam.

p.s. spent 35 years with major airline back in the world. Was great. Made good $ for a 75 hour month with good crew rest. Average 4 atlantic crossings a month.

Working up to average of 100 hours with min crew rest layovers will kill crew and probably some paxs looking for cheap flight and an early grave. Today If i had a kid thinking of airline work I would pick up a sharp pencil and poke their eye out, just one......they would thank me later.

pps. and guess what we allowed the management pricks to do it to ourselves over the years.

i