PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A319 FO windshield blowout
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2018, 03:27
shimin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My explanation first: In the latest complete TV interview, the full crew detailed the whole process, and especially explained all the ideas and operations they had at that time, which was the best TV show I had ever seen for decades. The interview is very long but I have to prepare my stuff for my long business international trip tomorrow, do not have time enough to translate the full report immediately, and plus my limit of my own English. I can only translate it briefly by now and separate into the several parts.
But I really want to share this because thanks to the flight crew, especially both captains for their psychological activities, thinking and making decisions in detail. I think they are really great and the best part is they offered every detail, including how fear and how to hanld the fear so frankly. This information of the case has made a tremendous contribution, in my incautiously guess, to the whole industry. Now we can think how to improve and to handle better with it after we have better understanding, from the facts to the activities of human being, especially the emergency operations in such plateau conditions.
The following is my part I of translation