PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle-9
Thread: Newcastle-9
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2018, 10:13
ash666

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by skyhawk1

is someone a little bit jealous here that they can’t afford it. If someone travels business maybe it’s because they are valuable to their company, have worked hard to be able to do it or just treating themselves. Hardly an excuse to call them stupid. Mind you some may do it for the space and get away from some bitter, moaning and miserable people that do travel economy. I wouldn’t want to sit next to these people even if the flight is only 1 hour. Also have you ever thought that the cost of these tickets may allow the airlines to offer cheaper economy tickets, or even keep the route going.
If I was the richest person in the world I wouldn't pay £829 for a 1 hour flight. Jealousy doesn't come into it.
If it was a business traveller on company business then if it was a PLC the shareholders would be up in arms at such a gross waste of company funds.

I'm not sure the is much more space, if any.

I have travelled business class on this flight many times but only because I get it as a free (or less!!) add-on to the long haul where it really is worth paying the business class fare. The long haul fare is only 2X the NCL-AMS fare.