PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Job satisfaction in Qatar Airways
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2018, 10:01
Adolf Galland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wannabejetpilot
Adolf... what are you smoking??? Looking at the master roster for the entire fleet, there are about 10 guys who have resigned/terminated/retired this month. I have been keeping an eye on this for a while and it's about 7-10 a month... not a day! Overall, its pretty good over here. Depending on which fleet you are on and how you bid can determine the lifestyle you have. Doha isn't the most exciting place on earth but if you make an effort to make a few friends outside of QR, it's not too bad. Different strokes for different folks i guess......

I am not smoking (not nice) by the way.. sorry I must understood wrong 7 a month it is then..!! Is this ok for the size of the Airline? (7 pilots per month in Lufthansa it would be impossible)alright guys I am pulling out ..my apologies, I didn’t mean to upset you but there are a lot of rumours out there..where there is no smoke there is no fire...Have a good time down there but be careful the big brothers it’s watching and it might call you at the office to “pull your ear”..or give you a letter for nothing and this is not a rumour it is the reality..!! Good day to all of you and happy landings.