PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2018, 14:40
stax85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is not so difficult

Originally Posted by 777uru
Thank you! I'm reviewing a bit of everything, with a bit more emphasis on the Ops and IFR area, together with some typical HR kind of questions. I would have thought the most of the technical assessment was to take place onsite, should you be selected to continue after this shortlisting video interview. We'll see how it goes
Hey 777uru,

I just did the interview yesterday.
It is not really difficult. Just really starnge to talk to yourself on a computer screen.
My 6 questions were: How did you get into aviation and what ratings do you have nd how many hours // What are the advantages and disadvantages of beeing a pilot // What are your hobbies // What is AoA // How is "contaminated runway" defined // Describe the difference between Fly by Wire and conventional controls //
You have for every question 30 seconds preperation time. So enough to googel it and than tell them about it. For the personal questions you have more time to answer I think 2 minutes and for the technical questions 60 to 90 seconds.
They got me pretty well with the technical questions because I read somewhere that they only do HR questions but they invited me to Budapest so it seems it was not to bad.