PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Primera Air
Thread: Primera Air
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2018, 20:54
daz211

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To be fair, it seems that things have improved dramatically, well at least at Stansted.
Since the A321 took over on the Newark route from the old unreliable Nation B752 there has been no cancellations nor fuel diversions and the Europe short haul operation has ran pretty smoothly since day one.

I have heard a rumour “unconfirmed” that primera have decided to use Titan instead of National to launch long haul from Birmingham so hopefully things should start smoother at Birmingham and we shouldn’t see a repeat of the Stansted fiasco.

I know there has been a lot of people affected by the longhaul and shorthaul route rescheduling but I believe this is better than turning up on the day of travel to find you flight delayed 24hrs or cancelled altogether.

I would agree that the response time to complaints and urgent enquiries is unacceptable to the UK and US customers and to add to that I would strongly recommend someone at primera take a look at its social media team and maybe take note how airlines like Jet2 handling it’s facebook and Twitter pages.

Primera need to recognise that a strong social media team is just as important as a good sales team, not only for complaints and enquiries but photos, competition, news and route updates.