PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A319 FO windshield blowout
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2018, 13:34
shimin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The update: Attendant shouted, We Have The Confidence To Safely Landing!
May 14 4:10 P.M., one of flight 3u8633 passengers, 25-Year-old Phuntsog just returned to the home in Lhasa. Recalling the incident,in addition to fright, he felt more warmth. Phuntsog was dozing off at the time of the incident. With such a loud "bang", he was suddenly awakened. The plane weightlessness down, oxygen masks also fell down, the flight attendants hurriedly help everyone put on oxygen masks.
"Except the moment of weightlessness, rest of the flying is quite smooth." Phuntsog said, but the panic still spread in the cabin, some passengers began to vomit, he also felt the hands are numb. He knew very well that he was going through an accident, but there was nothing to do about it.
"One of the 'buddies'sitting next to me looked up at me and asked me what happened." Phuntsog said, the man who has never met before help him rub his hands, comfort him not nervous.He felt his hands better, but his heart was still uneasy. The cabin was out of power and the cabin PA system couldn't work. "Suddenly, I heard a flight attendant shouting at everyone's throat: 'Please believe us, we have the confidence to be able to take you to the ground!'"
Hearing this, Phuntsog's heart suddenly bright."That's a very important thing in that atmosphere!We understand that the crew has done everything in their power to do what it takes to wait."
All flight attendants worked as usual such as serving waters to the passengers. In such an atmosphere,the passengers remained remarkably consistent and peace during the entire landing. Phuntsog deeply hugged the passenger of in his next seat each other at the moment of the plane successfully landing on the Shuangliu airport.
He wrote lovingly in his circle of friends:"Thanks to the pilots and flight attendants of the 3u8633, it was your composure that created the crash-landing miracle. I give you my praise!"
Sorry for my poor translation and unable to inset the images of accident cabin here.