PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How much extra fuel can be uplifted?
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2018, 05:21
vilas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Goldenrivette
We are going round in circles. I hope you get the facts right. You can disagree if I express an opinion but not with the regulations
You may load extra fuel up to your Take Off limited RTOW.
You have to consume surplus fuel (e.g. by holding) to ensure you are below maximum landing weight. Hence adjust the planned burn for the load sheet calculation.
Read my post #24 and #38. You are an airbus pilot read page 74 of PTM. RTOW also contains Ldg Wt Ltd takeoff weight. So you cannot load more than that. You are doing manipulation with BO not for load sheet calculation but to stay within the legal Ldg. Wt. limited RTOW.
Bergerie1 filed Mombasa as an alternate so it was not isolated airfield case and all your explanation for isolated airfield is irrelevant and not valid.
Which bits are "Not allowed legally"?
virtually everything. Lifting Pay load and raising ZFW which put RTOW beyond limit ( read post #38). Burning alternate fuel. Doing unplanned low flying at 500ft with passengers and if I may say a VIP on board. If slammed with sea gulls I can assure you, he wouldn't have got Sully's welcome. And Seychelles has or had only one runway. If this is common sense then I am happy I don't have that. Actually I should ask what is legal in this flight?