PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2018, 01:24
Seagull201

Originally Posted by JPJP

‘What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone reading this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.’

How old are you ?

Hello JPJP,

Did you jump up and down when QF got rid off 5,000 staff and a couple of hundred pilots, a while ago when they were 500 in the red?
Did you jump up and down when they closed some of their maintenance facilities?
As if you care. You care about yourself, as everyone else.

My previous post was poorly worded.
You want to have a debate, i'll put my 5 bob on the table.

What i wanted to know, why do S/O's get paid 100K for the role they do, it's more than a Dash 8 Captain and B717 F/O.
VA S/O's are only on 65K.

I don't give a crap if QF pays a S/O;s 90 to 100k a year, i certainly wouldn't, it should be no more than 65K, company can save 30 million
a year, i'd even double the position up, as flight attendant and they come in the flightdeck when needed (relief), company can save 60 million
a year. Does that sound insane to you?

Why?
The company can nearly buy a new B737800 with that money.

QF, SQ, CX, have S/O's, BA,LH and others have an additional F/O as part of the crew, no S/O.

I'm well aware that's the QF culture and the job (S/O) pays that position.
If there's an economic down turn again, as previously, you know yourself the company can drop pays to save money,
and you have no say in it.

Quote: God have mercy and bless your soul".
Are you some wise guy and you think you own the world or something.

I have no intention in playing ping pong with you mister, because you're better than anyone else. You're the best.