PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why would you want to come to CX?
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2018, 12:52
cxorcist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by backtothegrindstone

So with upgrades for SO’s predicted to be 4.5 years, this must be the worst job in the east by a “legacy airline “ more like terribly managed LCC.
Personally been here 2 years. Local guy from down under and I can’t stress how much I want to get out of this septic airline.

Managers lie to you continuously. Head of Training is the worst with his emails telling that there 200+ Junior First Officer upgrades next Year. Tell me another one please.

DEFO’s come and trust me you will be interviewing for another airline in a few years when you realise you will be stuck doing the same job for 13 years to command.

Honestly to cadets and SO’s look else where HKA is a better option even, at least you log time and upgrades to FO/CN is quick.
Local guys need to understand that there other options for them too. Not just CX where you probably won’t get command with what I have seen In the Sim!!!

Lets say you have been warned by a guy that’s waiting for a airline to start opening courses soon !!!!!
Now you are getting it grindstone. It’s not the unions’ fault that CX is the way it is. We are structurally broken with our only option being a massive infusion of cash and a fresh perspective to have any hope. We all know what the chances of that are...

Buyers beware!!! Come to CX and you will be miserable.