PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK and my company comparison
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2018, 12:52
choi3ed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dirigible
A bad day to ask. All extremely pissed of with the insult delivered yesterday. Greed pervades here, but its quite simple, you can't have an airline with your aircraft collecting dust (literally) on the ground. Interesting times ahead. Strange that you appear fixated on EK (you started another thread with a similar question just yesterday). If you are 777 rated there are numerous other better options should you wish to move from your present employer. There is a lot of info on EK written in these forums, why do you think that the vast majority of posts are negative? EK are desperate to recruit yet there is a trickle of applicants, and many of those unqualified. If I were you I would come and see for yourself, apply and attend the recruitment days, you will be welcomed with open arms. Look around, speak to fellow pilots and make up your own mind. It would be a very important decision to make, do you think you should be making it on internet forum feedback. However it is a pilots market, especially with your experience & type rating. If I were seeking alternative options EK would rank far down on my list of potential employers.
Thanks Dirigible, I am new to the expat thing, I guess I could apply and just ask around.