PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - R22 Robbie bites the dust - Oz
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2018, 08:53
blakmax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strewth! Ascend Charlie, I'm with you! Just because our ancestors were chosen by the crown to colonise Australia, the POMS think that they have the right to remove urine from us! The last time I was called "Darling" it was by an Englishman who really tried to be amazingly friendly with me! I used sand paper on his anatomy in a similar fashion to Warner and Co.!

This lot still think the only beer we drink is Fosters! I had some sent off for testing and the message came back that the horse was not fit for racing. Now I know XXXX is served in heaven (well Queensland is close enough!) Think about that next time you strap your laughing gear around a frothy chop! (XXXX is not served in America because there is a brand of profalactic called Fourrex so the slogan "I can feel a XXXX coming on" just didn't fit into the American political correctness regime.

As for Robbie-Robbo I went to school with a bloke called Robbo, and that's good enough for me.

On a more serious side, isn't it about time we had the ability to split threads so that the Robbie/Robbo-philes could be separated from the Robbire/Robbo-antagonists and then a third split for those who want to conduct serious discussions without t wanting to slag or praise the aircraft on purely personal opinions?

All the best

Blakmax

PS my favourite author coined the phrase "Twist to open", I can feel a XXXX coming on!