PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another Captain Rape Claim Lawsuit Filed in Seattle
Old 10th May 2018, 20:45
Deltasierra010

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There are plenty of women who falsely claim some kind of improper conduct against a man, often a superior or a professional for a variety of reasons. This is exactly why a male doctor will have a chaperone present when he examines a female patient and exactly why I have a female assistant present when I have formal interviews with females, even one word allegedly used wrongly can cause problems, years ago I did have one that tried it on, in the current climate it would have been a problem.
So I don't buy the " I was too traumatized " reason for delaying reporting an attack and the sueing the airline for compensation confirms it, they are going for the cash and are being coached by the lawyers, nice work if you can get it.
I did wonder about the drinking before duty, they should both have been fired for that alone.
Do I trust women?, not one inch I have employed too many, men do it too especially if there is "discrimination potential".