PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Luton-9
Thread: Luton-9
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2018, 18:43
LTNman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They look somewhat disappointing to me with the canopies covering the entrances looking like something my local greengrocer has and rolls back when the sun come out. Why gaps between the entrances and the canopy covering the front of the bus station and what are these canopies meant to achieve when there is no way to avoid getting wet? I will tell you now what is going to happen, people will pour out of the terminal and find it is raining and then stop in their tracks under cover to do their coats up and to get out their umbrellas so blocking the way. They will also be full of smokers using it as a smokers shelter. At the moment despite no smoking signs covering the yellow recess entrances vast crowds of Eastern Europeans just stand there puffing away as passengers push their way out of a single fire exit door ignoring the automatic doors. It is a joy to watch people queuing up to get in and out of a 3 feet wide fire exit door while just feet away are the automatic doors sitting there closed awaiting for someone to activate the doors.

Last edited by LTNman; 10th May 2018 at 18:56.