PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF security film
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2018, 14:16
AR1

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Devil

Originally Posted by Ascend Charlie
How many films did O'Sullivan make??

The biggest kick he should have received was for his haircut.
Hindsight makes us think we were all more compliant than we were. - I recently saw a picture of myself from 1979 in No 1s and to be honest I should have been shot for hair that long. Ro'S looks like a skinhead in comparison.

Following this thread i ran out (sat down and turned on the computer) and bought them, all on Amazon for an absolute pittance.
Unless I hit the cutting room floor, then im in the JENGO film. Wonder how long my hair was. Anyway, Grabbed the popcorn and watched 'Nothing To Do With Me' - was astonished at people being allowed to picnic and gather mushrooms at the side of a taxiway.

If you were a WRAF in the 1970s, then let me offer you my respect in light of the astonishing 70's misogyny that sees Airmen guilty of dereliction of duty and an WRAF Steward who was guilty of not smiling at breakfast placed in the same bucket.

I also had a chuckle when reminded of one stint as Duty Airman at St Mawgan 1980-ish where I rang one of the chaps in the 'early morning call' request log and told him it was 2 Hours before his early morning call. He went bananas. He was paid enough to buy his own ****** alarm clock and i was paid too much to be one.

An entertaining viewing!