PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cheapest way to convert ICAO to EASA in Europe
Old 8th May 2018, 15:25
abdallah_amr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by alexandrantonia
South Sweden School of Aeronautics. I did my FAA SE/IR -> EASA ME/IR there and it ended up costing around 6250€. There was a German girl there at the same time converting her FAA CPL & ME/IR to EASA and she was done in a week and a half. I can't imagine her course costing more than 4000€, but she was working as an instructor and therefore much more current than myself. The school requests a reduced course based on a foreign licence from the aviation agency Transportstyrelsen and that is the minimum hours you need to do. They try and get everything done in the sim, to recude costs for the student. Sim was 900 SEK / 94 €/h, single (AC11) 2100 SEK / 220 €/h, multi 3900 SEK / 410 €/h. They were very flexible with everything. They offer accommodation (nothing fancy) for 100 SEK/night and give priority to those coming from afar and staying at the school.
Hallo,
I send the School in Sweden a message .. but i want to ask if i can do the 14 ATPL subjects by my own without the classrooms.
Thank you