PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aircraft Share Group/Syndicate WANTED + Questions
Old 7th May 2018, 20:37
PelicanSquawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aircraft Share Group/Syndicate WANTED + Questions

Hi All,

I am looking for a share in aircraft, preferably close to North London, but would consider anything between London and Peterborough. I was wondering if people know the best place to look? I have seen UKGA site, and other than that I'm not sure where to look, as there doesn't seem that much about. Is there a "main" site which I am missing? Or is it just rare for shares to come up?

Ideally I am looking for a 1/6th share or similar, as I would like the availability to take the aircraft away for a day/weekend at a time, and very occasionally longer. I have considered getting a cheap aircraft for 20k or so and making my own syndicate, but appreciate this could be a lot of hassle, and potentially very risky. My preference is to spend more on the share and get a lower hourly rate, so something like a LAA Permit aircraft.

I would appreciate any tips on where to search, or if anyone knows of any one looking to sell a share, please let me know,

Thanks

PS