PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ultra Long Range A350
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2018, 02:12
JammedStab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Wannabe Flyer
As a customer who does at least one long haul a month, if not more I personally prefer a non stop as it allows me to arrive with some semblance of rest. Get on board get comfortable ask not to be bothered & go to sleep. Arrive with at least a few hours of shut eye & it helps the jet lag both ways... Added bonus is if/when I get to fly business then it is really a beauty. I hate the one stop flights as each segment does not allow more than a 4 hour rest given all the service shenanigans on both side of departure & arrival. Actually a total waste of a business class fare where you just cannot get a full 8 hours of shuteye. I always opt for the Long Haul over the hopping flights...That said longest I have take is about 16 hours.

Price points in Economy tend to be about +25% Different & in Business about +18% or so (When comparing hopping to nonstop).
As a crew member, I agree. Some crew I know say that they prefer the long-haul 10 your flight with only 3 crew. Not me. Why do a flight with 2:45 rest when you can do a 16 hour flight with 4 crew and 7 hours rest total split into two parts.... much better rest.