PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gaining An R.A.F Pilots Brevet In WW II
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2018, 18:45
Danny42C

MPN11,

Mercy, kind sir! - you're embarrassing me with your fulsome compliments! You'll be happy to know that this Volume I of "the Diary of a Nobody" is to be followed by a Volume II (and probably more); but as this has to cover 23 years (1949-1072), it will not see the light of day this year, and then only if (a) I survive that long, and (b) my gallant and long-suffering volunteer Editor/Literary Agent/Publicist "Geriaviator" and his good lady (who is sharing the load) can put up with me.

But, as you know, it is all on this wonderful Thread from Page 114 onward for all to read, but you have to suffer the natter between slices. But I would draw te the attention of all our later (post Mar, 2013) readers to Page 178, #3558, to read Geriavator's "THE CHURCH PARADE - or the innocents wronged". If there is anything funnier on Pprune, I would like to see it !

"Radiotherapy" introduces a sombre note. Fortunately my only jousts with the "Big C" were completely (?) dealt with surgically and I did not need that "pleasure" to follow. Knowing what is involved, you have our deepest sympathy.

Danny and his Daughter.