PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spring Airlines
Thread: Spring Airlines
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2018, 02:34
Sixten_Dozen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very interesting reading guys/gals.

ive been told recently that the basic pay check is about 20000 a month full time and nearly 15000 for 4/4 and a BKK-base are most probably a reality after some 8 months of route training in Shanghai which will be conducted on your preferred roster, 6/2 6/3 4/4 etc.
When I now read the most recent posts here from this month I fear this is not the whole story.
Since I have a son, 6years old, this facts it’s of outmost importance for me to get verified.
I can stand the route training with 16h+ days and pretend I’m on backpacking trip SE Asia like 20years ago for a while when overnight 4 days in a row, freezing my arse of or whatever, no problem.
Just want to know they live up to roster, for example 6/3 strictly or to expect changes on that?
( plan is to bring family to Thailand forever so Shanghai time is just a parantese in the context)
After reading this thread I have my doubts to make an understatement. And you’re also welcome to laugh the hell out of you but I really had to raise my doubts in print and would appreciate a very quick answer from someone consider himself capable, since I’m about to book my ticket for screening ( which they will refund but I don’t know where, when or how or even why)

pls spare a minute for quick reply, I’m on the bookingsite right now.

best regards, Mike , naive, w/ Thai family and new dreams