PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US Regional Headhunting
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2018, 20:55
bafanguy

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
Some time ago, I posted the following about a GoJet-Spirit "flow":

"GoJet has entered into a Pilot Pathway Program with Airbus operator Spirit Airlines that will guarantee GoJet pilots a First Officer position at Spirit in as little as two years. GoJet pilots who are accepted into the Pathway Program will be eligible to transition to Spirit after two years of service."

GoJet Airlines Announces Pilot Pathway Program with Spirit Airlines

PILOT CAREERS

And lately, I found the following about the GoJet-Spirit "flow" arrangement posted on another forum.

(1) I’m I reading this correctly? Does GoJet have a flow through to Spirt?

(2) We have a pipeline agreement with Spirit. You opt in at 24 months of longevity at which point you take Spirit's standardized Talent Assessment Test. Upon successful completion of the test you may transition to Spirit.

(3) Yes you MAY transition to Spirit.

The Spirit Flow is a pure scam. To date there is maybe 1 actual confirmed flow to Spirit while I have spoken to at least a dozen pilots that have been told they wouldn’t be allowed to flow.

In addition to the resounding no’s from Spirit, I have also spoken to Pilots that have had their interviews with Spirit cancelled or been told that they would not be eligible to interview because of the GoJet “Flow”

If you want to keep Spirit as an option in the future then your best chance of getting there is to avoid GoJet entirely.

Feel free to ask the company/recruiter for the actual names of flows since the beginning of the program. They might be able to confirm 1.

(4) Thought the wording was a little off. Unlike PSA, Envoy or PDT where as it’s stated straight out you flow into AA. The GoJet-Spirit “flow” is very vague.

So...what is the status of the GoJet-Spirit "flow" ? Real or smoke and mirrors ?