PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gaining An R.A.F Pilots Brevet In WW II
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2018, 10:24
Chugalug2

Received 228 Likes on 71 Posts
MPN11, there is not one but two threads dedicated to the desecration of St Georges Chapel by Bromley Council, as a quick search of PPRuNe will reveal. I also posted the same quote from Rita Radford on one of them. However, if this thread is about anything it is about the vital role played by the Royal Air Force in WWII, in particular by the some million who manned it both British and Commonwealth, and the recognition by later generations that our very freedoms depended on their sacrifice and duty done. St Georges was dedicated to the Remembrance of that sacrifice in a vital battle that had it been lost, then all other such battles would not have been fought let alone won. I therefore respectfully submit that it is appropriate to this thread and of special interest to those who post and/or read it. There are now less than 2,500 signatures needed before the target of 25,000 is achieved. If anyone has yet to sign may I strongly urge them to do so (the link is in Rita's quote in my post #11976 above).

Last edited by Chugalug2; 28th Apr 2018 at 11:43. Reason: names, dear boy, names