PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DHL/EAT Assessment in Hamburg
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2018, 07:07
Porcellino

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DHL/EAT Assessment in Hamburg

Hello everyone, I've been reading for a while and haven't been able to find much information about this so I decided to start a thread.

I applied in February for the DHL European Air transport in Leipzig for A300/757 FO
After getting 2 identical emails saying that my application will son be reviewed by their team and thanking me for my patience I got an invitation for an assessment.
First I got an email telling me to call or email to arrange the date of the assessment.
After calling, with no response, decided to email and the following they they got in touch with me with a call.
I was asked what day I will like to attend between 2, options 15th and 16th of May. Chose 15th.
I was also explained a little bit how the assessment works, and then asked if I was type rated, which I'm not.
The assessment consists of a "Basic Qualification" and if you pass will be invited to a different "Corporate Qualification"
- Aptitude Testing: maths, English, ATPL
-FNPT screening. This is for people without TR and it is on the same day. For TR pilots will be full flight sim on the day of the Corporate Qualification

Also after the Aptitude Testing you will be told if you pass to the FNPT or not.
There's also a link to practice and familiarise with the testing system DHL test center which I haven't got time to check yet.

Anyone has recently done any assessment and can throw some info?
Also for people that got the job, what are the salaries like and the rosters? Is your contract with DHL or EAT? What routes will you do in the beginning?

I've seen quite some info on DHL UK but not much on EAT

Thank you in advance for your help and good luck to everyone applying !