PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Duty Free Not So Free as of May 1
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2018, 12:56
Monarch Man

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Haha Harry, because dear boy in answer to your various barbs, its nothing more than an ATM machine, if pools, or villas etc are a measure of your success or happiness, more power too you, I have neither the intent nor inclination to be involved with any of that and yet amazingly my finances are perfectly healthy and diverse thanks for asking.
I’m still attempting to decipher your comment regarding a previous employer of mine, quite how you can construe an element of irony there is rather baffling given it’s based on thousands of decent hard working people being put to the sword, more a reflection on you than me old chap me thinks.
As to opportunity you are quite correct, I just prefer to use the ATM to fund opportunity elsewhere away from the snake oil salesmen and faux financial experts.
As to our employer and their ongoing decline, that’s their problem to solve, nothing I contribute or do will in any way make a discernible difference.
It’s good to know Harry that despite everything, you still enjoy having your view of all that wood, blocked by those pesky trees.