PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 24th Apr 2018, 06:13
ERJ190

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dustyflightdeck
ERJ190,
Read my previous post here about everything else. You are not a "professional" here, you are a child and will be treated as such. New 150% alcohol tax for EK crew only! Wow, I sure feel like a highly respected Boeing 777 pilot. Thanks EK! Maybe right now you think you don't mind these things, but trust me after 1-2 years you will. There is no escaping it.

Come and do the interview, check out Dubai and see it all for yourself
Best of luck to you
Thanks for the answer! But I can affirm you that this is not only because of the money. I really do not know much about the EK or Dubai, maybe thats the reason why Im that interested. But I would surely do the research before taking this giant step in my personal life.
Besides the money (which is considerably lower than it should be right now for me), one thing that makes me want to move forward is that in the company I work for, even that the environment is friendly and its growing a lot, won't give me the career I've always dreamed of, and that is a wide body captain. But maybe EK is not the answer. Shot in the dark!