PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Top of the World: photos from Nepal
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2018, 12:26
Vertical Freedom

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts
Thumbs up Certified Vegan

Hoy vaqueroaero....most welcome Brother, if Your needing any more info on Helmets I'm on my 3rd, got 2 for sale & happy share my experiences with 'em
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey there Bell_ringer....I'm quite partial to the odd Carrot dipped in Chilli sauce of course personally I wouldn't call showing peace, compassion & respect towards Sentient Beings a religion....maybe more Spiritual; dunno? Anyways all the Best to You Mate; Be Happy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morning Georg1na....duly noted! No lectures here Mate, just opinions & moments outa 'My Life' please take them as just that
Evening 76fan...............gotcha, both ears on the ground, at the same time
Hey there Fareastdriver....If your Happy Mate, enjoy; Life's too short not to be Happy
G'day Ascend Charlie.....You sure about that? Just Be Happy
Hi T18.....I was think the same thing, great minds & all that Yes Mate Safety is First, a tad over 28years in Fling-Wings without a bingle; safety comes first, last & the middle bits

Always choose the Safest option