PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I need some serious help!
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2018, 10:34
777humility

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flightcpt.
Update: I am still waiting for Harvs Air to give me a date for commencing my course. I received an email from them saying that their accommodations were full and because of that they aren't able to give me a commencement date. Im feeling a bit unsure about Harvs Air now, maybe cause Im sitting idle, dont know. I am however prepping for my PSTAR exam. I just want to get back to flying before I become further rusty. Any tip for me to stay busy in terms of aviation? Thanks everyone!
I got acceptance letter for flight training at Harv's air also. From Kenya but the embassy is really frustrating me. Been denied a visa twice but am determined it must be Harv's air. I also don't care where I'll get my first job after training for I do believe aviation is international. If I get my first hour building job in Canada then that will be fine, if I get it back in Kenya or anywhere within Africa again am fine with that, if doors opens in in Europe or Asia am still fine with that. As long as am below 40years am ready to work anywhere in even if its in Jupiter, Mars,Australia or Venus but when I'll turn 40 years that is when I'll be considerate on where to settle at careers wise. Been doing ground operations job for 4years now but moving to flying and want transport Canada license and being 27 years am trusting God that I'll go to Harv's air in steinbach and get my CPL before I turn 30 and also before I cab fall in love and commit