PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-2
Thread: Manchester-2
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2018, 07:00
Plane.Silly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I’m still hedging a bet that BOJ is a new route. I wonder if TLV could make a come back now Monarch have gone?
Also, in line with other bases, looks like MJV is being dropped from April 2019. Looks like more ALC flights to compensate the loss.
I would agree, LAXLHR, BOJ looks favourable, despite other operators chucking capacity at it too, Jet2 have been known to be market disruptors from time to time

Didn't they try TLV years ago? I would be very surprised if that came back for them, But with the 2nd A330 coming in, stranger things have happened.

As for MJV, they have April 19 flights, but nothing afterward. That could go either way, depending how their conversations with Corvera are going. Definite switch to ALC as a back up plan, focusing on their Package Holiday customers. They did that after 2014, when they went from 7 routes to MJV down to the current 4, with flights moving up the road.

Don't expect anything for a couple of weeks. Historically, they put all bases on sale, then announce new routes/destinations after that. Must be an exciting time for them.