PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Letter from Greg Hughes (Service Delivery Mgr) to HKAOA
Old 19th Apr 2018, 00:34
RAT Management

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's not that I am turning and running. I am just a realist of the actual situation we are up against. Yeah sure your 4 mates are all United until one gets pin pointed and watch the other 3 run for their mortgages and kids education allowance!

It's not like the scene in "the right stuff" where the pilots all banded together, nope, it's as self serving as the managers eroding your conditions.

I will only believe we are all United when everyone including trainers and based guys all make the same unified stand.... But sadly that will never happen, if it did, you could realistically see this whole bad situation would be reversed immediately... Not years of eventual market pressure gradually raising the terms and conditions and strangling the managers with their own ties. Nothing will get better soon. All we will see is change and not for the better especially while pilots are all so spineless and fractured from realising as a group that we are or own worse enemy. Sadly this is the reality. Forget the pipe dream of unity because that was lost with the 49ers!