PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 30th Sep 2003, 22:23
mini cooper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

Devil in diguise, I think the way to find out about Ek and the interview is ask someone at EK, I'm sure you know someone at EK!!!! If you decide to go to EK and have done the pyschometric tests, the english reasoning tests, the building a drinks trolley test passed the drinks evening test - make sure you ask some questions yourself about accomodation ie where you will be put when you arrive ( they won't give you choice and once in place you will not be moved), schooling if it is relevant (not easy to get into as spaces are limited also you may be miles away from the school you get into, which means a lot of travelling on busy Dubai roads), staff travel ( the best deal you get is ID90 - no free or service charge tickets), commuting (some people need to initially and it is not easy ie time off in a block / rostering) - don't just jump in, it looks great but reality is totally different!!!
PS I got my info from this site some time ago maybe if you look back a bit you will get some more info
All the best, but REALLY THINK ABOUT IT - ITS NOT THAT GOOD!!