PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 17th Apr 2018, 06:39
babydash_83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone joining FZ, just a word of advise based on some of my fellow pilot friends who been through their training program in the past. And knowing some friends from the CAE academy currently who teach there, just be wary of few of the instructors there at CAE Dubai. Some of them are pure racists and there have been many complaints to CAE at the corporate level in Canada about a few. One of them infact is the training program head of the 737 at FZ and he thinks he knows everything in aviation. I believe his first name initial starts with P. Anyhow, the company itself is not bad but the management is quiet weak for not supporting pilots when they have had issues with this old sack of crap instructor. So anyone who has him, the moment you face any issues just change your instructor asap. I hope eventually, with the amount of complaints this guy has against him, eventually he will be kicked out but its Dubai, they operate on likes and dislikes there more than anything. Good luck to all.