PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Need of a Scandinavian language?
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2003, 18:28
flyer75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Olhol,

Thanks again for your post..
No I never did fast learning for a foreign language,maybe because i spend too much time around swiss people..eheh
I am both french and swedish,but I lived most of my life in france,except a few years in Cape Town,USA and yes Stockholm,my favourite city so far with Boston.
I am quite willing to learn but I was kind of sceptic about my chances to go through training-if they ever select me(just got an application form,doesnt mean anything)-but I reckon Ian is right when he said all types(ie manuals)are in english...
i am aware of the high cost of life in Oslo-was the world most expensive city only a few years ago.

I have no doubt if selected to enjoy flying in those areas as I already enjoyed flying through the US midwest including the Dakotas during winter time..

As for the picture,I sent them my best one and the tie ..Ill buy one if given an interview ..lets see..red and blue???i always mix them up...

Hows the airline anyways?Im sure theyre a bunch of nice people..but what sort of experience are they looking for?their paper stated 800 hoursTT which im sure is the minimum to load their bags...Will they mind if I have a lot of time in single pilot ops and not multi in a so called "MPA"?above 5t7?

Tailwinds,

Flyer75