PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Return of the Ponzi
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2018, 11:56
pilotguy1222

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nolimitholdem
Oh yeah, cause Bitcoin wasn't a speculative bubble or anything...

(Yes, yes, I know, you bought early and got out at the right time, or you weren't really talking about Bitcoin but other cryptos that are different, and so on. I've heard it all).

Blockchain tech is promising, but cryptocurrencies themselves as anything other than speculation is just as dangerous as these Forex ponzis. Invest in them as you wish but please don't promote them as safer alternatives.

I'm pretty sure the same types who maxed the credit cards and took second mortgages to buy Bitcoin are EXACTLY the same ones who jumped eagerly into the forex scam.
Haha. OMG, I wish I had a dirham every time someone says "bitcoin is a bubble".

Don't cry because you knew about it way back when but didn't buy any.

Got out at the right time? Not a chance of getting out anytime soon, and I don't promote them at all. If someone mentions it to me, then we talk a little. I don't offer any help at all, nor will I. DYOR(do your own research)

If people max out credit cards and take 2nd mortgages to invest in anything, well they are usually beyond help.

The "high and mighty" attitude in this thread against coworkers is disturbing. IF they assumed/knew it was a ponzi and got into it anyway, then absolutely no sympathy.
Bernie Madoff scammed billions, and he did from people a LOT smarter than anyone in this room.