PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Financial help, including HSBC loans (Merged)
Old 30th Sep 2003, 16:33
sheii

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HSBC

I have just been through the process of trying to get the loan with HSBC in kidlington with the help of a certain member of the OAT staff. This is what i concluded after the process

With the help of an OATs prepared and supervised business plan you have high chances of getting the loan. Cos they seem to have a very good understanding with the branch manager at the kidlington branch( who actually makes the decision for you there and then).....OAT meet you just before going for the interview to prep you as to what to expect even though it seems the manager already knows what you are about to say......but here is the catch drawn to me by OAT ..if you have security u are more than guranteed to succeed, meaning you will have to have some form of equity on your property to stand as security and then the rest as was put to me would be plain sailing... oh yes you also have to say you gonna study at OATs ...they have been using this bank to finance most of the APP students who didnt have the resources and it seems they have succeeded in getting money for loads of them....I hope this helps out those of you who are willing to go through this form of loan or have security to show. as for me well i will just do the modular and hope to get through without owing alot of money