PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Effect of Brexit on UK certificates etc.
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2018, 11:01
highcirrus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
22/04

This looks like the frightening talk which did not persuade remain result in the Referendum. I cannot see Mr Rees Mogg sitting back while we become a "vassal state" though.
May I trouble you for a reference to Mr Rees-Mogg's plan, following departure from EASA, to keep Airbus Broughton wing manufacture rolling, Rolls Royce Derby churning out Trents etc and a myriad supporting, sub-contracting manufacturers in business?

Similarly, I've probably missed his commentary on the EU Notice to Stakeholders. Withdrawal of the United Kingdom and EU Aviation Safety Rules, previously referred to and in particular his plan to counter the devastating effects of:
Certificates issued before the withdrawal date by the competent authorities of the United Kingdom on the basis of the provisions of the Basic Regulation and its implementing rules will no longer be valid as of the withdrawal date in the EU.
and thus keep flight crews, engineers, air traffic personnel, cabin crew, training departments etc, etc in business, earning to support families and providing significant contribution to the UK tax base. You see, whenever I look, I can't find any details of putative plans for a Rees-Mogg handling of this upcoming catastrophe.