PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bartolini Air Flight School
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2018, 12:50
Pabluski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gourls
I was told that before I can start my 0 to fATPL I have to do some psychometric assessments and a compass test. If I fail them I won't be accepted onto the course.
This will include, coordination, maths, verbal reasoning, a talk with the schools psychologist etc
Mmh... nope maybe that's for people who at the beginning of the theory course haven't got the medical 1... of course you need the medical when you want to start the practical part (3-4 weeks after starting PPL lectures) but don't worry, they don't do anything of what you described. As I said, maybe if you haven't got the medical at the arrival at the school.

It is possible that they do that before starting the practical part, but I haven't heard aything about it. To be safe, if you have a medical 1 (or 2 if you aim only for PPL) there's nothing to worry about.

I arrived in Poland 2 days before PPL lectures began. Did nothing before (only filled some form via email showing the medical etc).

First day there's a short introduction of the school, the e-learning system, etc and after that you start with a subject (generally Air Law)... then the 2 weeks of lectures begin.