PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737 Type Freeze coming at Qantas: Crew shortage bites?
Old 14th Apr 2018, 11:14
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down

Four pages of discussion and the only person pushing the 737 type freeze rumour is you Rated De.

And then you go and cast aspersions on a colleague using the terms 'specimen', 'this interesting character', and demean him with comments about a large ego. Personally I think it's freaking awesome that we have a pretty good strategic head who is a pilot working with the HR and other types to ensure that we don't run out of pilots.

You bang on all the time about how HR people and idiots don't understand the shortage is demographic and the minute we get a pilot in there (with a proven track record) you now start bagging him out.

You make some good points about Qantas and because of that I can ignore or look past the broken record ad nauseam content of your posts. I won't though stand by and have you throw crap at someone who served the pilot body's interests pretty bloody well over a fair period of time.

Want to take a shot? By all means do it. The cheap ones you're taking at the moment though demean your credibility and put you firmly in the 'troll' bracket.