PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong Airlines (HKA)
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2018, 05:14
Mr. Green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Below the glide
I’ll disagree here. They’ve change the way they manage the upgrades and is all fair and square. Forget those past
BTG, How I would really love to agree with you and wish it was true. The latest "Visionary" gathering begs to differ. Ask yourself how many were from BAS, I mean MAS. I know for a fact even the fine qualified chaps from Tony's airline were conveniently overlooked and bypassed in the system. These chaps at least do not have the snobbish attitude like their MAS counterparts. They should be reminded they are no longer in Bolehsia but working for a Chinese company. Najib's reputation is already as bad as it comes - we do not need these Bolehsians from BAS making it worse for all of us Malaysians!!

And how many more from BAS are being expedited bypassing the seniority system with backdoor shoe polishing sessions? We will never know but it would start if everyone grows a pair.

Again, we, crews from all ranks, would like to think and believe the upgrade systems is transparent but this simply is not true and will never be as long as Napoleon and his Boleh soldiers are at the helm.

Maybe it's time to rename this company to MKA .....and go back to basics. Thank you Airbus for the protection laws.

MKA Boleh!