PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 11th Apr 2018, 21:32
Aeroman27

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gliderman13
Hi guys!

Can anyone, from people who have been called, confirm that you recieved "application completed" e-mail from CAE? I have applied on March 26th, no documents missing and haven't recieved any further messages except: "Thank you for applying to the Ryanair TR program. We can confirm we have received your online application. For your reference, your training request number is TR-00000*******. If your application is selected to proceed, we will contact you in the future."

Thanks
I would call that stage 1. When you create your application, you receive that automated response. In my case, a few months after that, I received an email, non-automated, saying my application was incomplete and that I should reply to that email whenever I completed it. I uploaded whatever was missing and replied to that email as instructed (the email has to contain certain text that they need for tracking). A day or two later I received the "application complete" email which also said to expect a call. A week later I received the call inviting me to the assessment.
Summing up, before they call you, you will receive an email that says they will call you.