PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shoddy cabin crew or overly critical passenger?
Old 8th Apr 2018, 21:05
ezycrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jensdad
The point of the post is to ask the question in the title! I'm not trying to get anyone into trouble - I know that airline management read this forum and even if I name the country, that combined with my location and details of the flight I've provided can be pieced together. As I say I have no experience as CC so it's a genuine question: Am I being picky or were the cabin crew having a bad evening?

Put it another way: on all my previous flights where pax have been told to take headphones off, stow laptops, raise window blinds etc, was that just the cabin crew being picky?!
It’s not a requirement to take headphone off when the crew are demonstrating the safety features, as long as you are not preventing anyone else from watching/listening then that’s fine. Regarding the laptop as long as it can be held in one hand there is no requirement to stow it away, Window blind should have been open but it’s easily missed and not the end of the world.