PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A Little Gem from CASA Experts
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2018, 19:02
Connedrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=lo_lyf;10111148]We ought to be grateful that yr_right/connedrod is the voice for the perpetuation of the old wives tales. There is a much greater number of people who solely read these forums rather than post, many of which are newcomers to the industry. Hopefully the coherent, well structured posts containing DATA from the sled and balloon might might motivate those readers to be curious, ask questions, read some pelican perch(as a start) and then draw their own conclusions. Team OWT is doing itself a disservice with its verbal diarrhoea.

Its one thing to run with theory but real world engineering dose not run on theory but with what is acutely and accurately occurred and shown.
What you and others do not understand and cannt be told or shown is what the exhaust gas is doing. The energy of the gas has not all been exhausted in the chamber and as it exiting past the valve it is still burning and as such damages the valve. This is not theory but fact. You can run all the dnyo runs you can wish for but the prove is the exhaust valve.
I dont no anyone or operator that run 25 deg rop. Normal is 75
Rop.
I will say it again. They stated that as you lean the mixture the burns faster than a rich mixture. Tbis is incorrect statement in fact it is reverse. If they get this basic rule wrong what else have they got wrong as it seams pently as i have shown.
Because i and others dont agree with the statements made at an UNAPPROVED course dose not mean we are wrong and dont have the right to have an opinion.

Where dose it say on any manual that you can spilt the magneto timing. Btw this isnt something that aps has found its been known well before they ever thought of it. So why is this happening why dose it work i guess leadie you wont answers this question as you havent answered any others i guess because you cant.