PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A Little Gem from CASA Experts
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2018, 12:07
Lookleft

Received 195 Likes on 90 Posts
Your new found prejudice means you haven’t been keeping up with the very, very long and multiple threads on this subject, in which andrewr has been an active contributor.
No prejudice just checking what the APS website states. I don't imagine that the multiple threads are very different to this one, this is already up to page 8. andrewr is also not the only APS sceptic, of note the other sceptics seem to be engineers who have probably had a lot more experience dealing with engines than you have. If the complete online content from APS is on pprune then I suggest that someone owes APS $375 plus whatever costs a good lawyer can extract for plagiarism and the theft of intellectual property, I understand the Yanks are big on that at the moment. I also note that those in the pro-APS camp don't want to make any comment on the bio's that have been posted. Like I have stated I haven't flown piston engine aircraft for a long time and have no opinion on the merits of LOP and ROP but I do know BS when I see it and it is usually accompanied by denigration of those offering a difference of opinion.