PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2017 Annual report - lol
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2018, 08:52
Landflap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I normally visit the Fragrant Harbour threads for a bit of a laff at you guys swinging your handbags at each other but it is no longer entertaining and a very dismal read. CX looks to have declined into a miserable outfit. Very distressing for some. My heart goes out to many of you who enjoyed the golden era and some, like Traf, who has spent his entire career there, only to be broken by what he now observes. To the latter, Sir, maybe time to move on & cherish the memories. Pour yourself a cheeky one & flip through those lovely old photo albums. The anxiety you regularly display at the "toxic" environment you currently suffer will prove very costly to your health.

Those of us from the golden era will have enjoyed the best. It has slowly changed. I find little to encourage youngsters, who regularly ask for my opinion, about the profession. Just not the same anymore.

CX, from what many describe in these pages appears no better than the miserable cowboy outfit I suffered following the collapse of a major European. Mate of mine, in the same outfit engineered an early departure and never looked back.Took me with him & we really have enjoyed looking back over the last 30 years.

Raising a Sunday brunch glass to the good ole CX days Long gone. Won't come back.
Very sad to read of the professional distaste for what was, once, a splendid carrier.