PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A Little Gem from CASA Experts
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2018, 00:49
Aussie Bob

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts
So you are saying that due to the fact i havent done the aps cult course that my qualifications and knowledge is of no use.
Please remind me of the approved aps course you obviously are suggesting i go and do..
Rod, I am not saying that at all, it is just that you wrote this:

Thats all aps do. The convert data so it favours their own interest, example engine overhaul periods. They quote millitary hours then say but the airlines ran lop and increased the overhaul hours. This while an increase in commercial aviation often happens it was in no way related to running lop. The millitary ran lop as well. Its happening now if you purchase from the manufacturer you get more hours o your engine overhaul life.
So I ask, how do you know what they teach when you haven't done the course? I didn't see this when I did the course. So come on, answer the question, how do you know what they teach when you haven't done the course?

Your problem and the reason you get banned and keep changing your user name is that you seem to come on here to slang out other people. People have different opinions and if your only response is ridicule and contempt then it is not surprising you get banned and need a new user name.

Let's see, yr right, band a lot, con rod and more, how about a few manners and some understanding of differing opinions and you may actually get some of the respect you think you deserve.