View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2018, 12:30
  #780 (permalink)  
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Belfast
Posts: 25
Originally Posted by Jetstream alpha View Post
Not yet, am waiting for route allocation to be honest. Don't think I would take the white tail offer as it's a lot of money without a guaranteed job.. I'm pretty flexible on start dates and we were told the earliest courses we would be able to get on would be August / September so have time. How about you?

We were told that route allocation for the current 'batch' would take place next week. If not selected you're then rolled over to the next 2 month batch so will find out route allocation or white tail end of May-ish.
Yeah we were told the same. When did you do your 2nd day? I havent sorted medical as yet. Currently checking prices and deciding where to go. Might get an IAA one as cheaper for me and change to CAA before training commences.
gary2018 is offline