PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The perpetual 'Am I too old?' thread
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2018, 11:06
vermouth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, guys.
I thought I am the only with this question. So nice to see other souls.
My name is Krys, I am almost 37, I currently reside in Dusseldorf, DE. Speak bulgarian, polish, english, some german and some french .
I am still working in totally another sector since I graduated university - selling tasty cookies as international trader.
But recently I was actively thinking of restarting my career, with something I would really like.

So here am I know, just by coincidence in this forum reading interesting stuff and wondering already where to begin. Obviously I am not too old - right?
My wife has honorable job - she is a surgeon, we have small kid and I think I deserve to try an equally honorable chance for the remaining 20 years of my career - so why not something that I like ... Being positioned in Germany gives good options for possible start of piloting career when the time would come. But as beginning, any strong advise where to start with the research of training? Are there any training subsidized by companies like LH or EWG, Condor ... or it all depends on personal choice and cost.
Any tips will be highly appreciated.