PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Top of the World: photos from Nepal
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2018, 05:37
Vertical Freedom

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts
Angel Welcome RotoryWorld

Hello JBL99.......thanks Mate, appreciate Your sentiments! I just don't like having posts deleted on someone whims For now things seem quiet from up there?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers soggyboxers.....thanks Mate & it's time I reckon to change those boxers, the smell is coming through on my laptop
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haaar Good Business Sense..........Someones gotta do it, it's fun when the Sun shines
Morning Flying Bull.....big thanks Brother, no Bull but a flying Bull, Love to see that
Gudonya nomorehelosforme......bitta Yoga & meditation helps me there (staying calm that is & fit) Yours wasn't the only one deleted, I know of at least 4 others plus too many of mine
Evening gulliBell........Kooooor Mate that ain't cheap? OK I'll stick to the fizzy stuff in the longnecks........Camp 6 is for the crazy fellas only
Szavasz belly tank....it's not the detractors, don't give 2 hoots about them Ducks, it's the bogus deletions, that get me down & burred up
Afternoon twisted wrench......Thanks Mate, truly humbled
Faaar heliturbo.........truly the World is an amazing place, but where else are we gonna go? The Beach
Hey there Vector 7....Bless You for Your kind words, cheers
Hi Ascend Charlie.....no detractors in operating Tractors, probably pays better but
Namaste RotorBabe.....that's a great question; that even they can't or won't answer thanks again!