PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thoughts
Thread: Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2018, 19:05
Dixi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thoughts

After 10 years spent in the sandpit i got both buckets full.
Terms and conditions eroded to the maximum with now too many attempts to take all my hardly earned savings back.Up to few years ago enough
Was given to us and enough was left in the country but nowadays i can't immagine a family of more than 3 members surviving here
There is a basic rule which these people are missing...if i have to elaborate a plan every year to be able to save money because another law/tax has been issued to dig further down in my pockets there is no more reason to stay.And i have noticed an increasing arrogance showed by the management and from freshly trained kids from a certain nationality...guys if you think that you no longer need us you are more than welcome to take over and to show us how you do it.
I would be cautious though since previous examples of"we can do it better" and by ourselves"didn't work well
There is a basic rule taught to me when i started flying that worked every time the sxxxt hit the fan"never forget where you started no matter which position you have now"...Jimmy forgot it...looks like you too.
That's my 2 cents guys
All the best to the good people who made my days there.
Off for good
Dixi